Bldg : 1050, Phone: DSN 782-5469 or Comm 063-470-5469
Hours of Operation
Sunday-Saturday 0930-2130, 7 days a week
Closed during Exercise, US and Korean holidays
* Library Annex: Bldg 1027(inside Falcon CAC), 24 Hour / 7 Days open
The main collection includes over 32,000 print books and audiovisual materials, as well as 67 subscriptions to newspapers, magazines, and journals. The library provides current bestsellers, new release movies, and high-demand television series to the Kunsan community. Additionally, the library provides access to over 50,000 more items electronically through Air Force databases.
Click here to go to the online catalog
Chief of Staff Reading List
The CSAF Professional Reading Program was implemented in 1996 to develop a common grame of reference among all Air Force members – officers, enlisted, and civilians – to help each of us become better, more effective advocates of air and space power. This reading list is updated each year by the current USAF Chief of Staff, Kunsan AB is proud to make these titles available in various formats to its airmen.
Click to access the current Chief of Staff Reading List
For easy access and location, all books pertaining to the Korean peninsula are located in the Reading Room at the east side of the building. They include books on Korean language, arts and culture, Korean history, the Korean War, guidebooks and issues in North Korea.
CLEP/Dantes Study Guides
Studying for an upcoming CLEP or Dantes Subject exam? The library has many study guides from various publishers that you can check out and study from. In addition to the print study guides, electronic study guides, practice tests, and more are available as well through Air Force databases. Ask about access at the Rosenblum library.
Professional staffs are well versed in many specialized library services, only a few of which are highlighted below. Please feel free to request help at the Circulation Desk. The librarian is also on duty 0900-1700 to help with research questions, book and movie suggestions, or other information requests.
- High-speed Internet terminals with CAC readers, scanners, color and b&w printing. Wi-Fi is also available for use with personal devices.
- FAX and copies (nominal fee for personal use; no charge for official use)
- VoIP rooms outfitted with microphones and web cameras can be used for chat sessions with family and friends. You may also record a storytime and message session for friends or family ask for a recordable DVD at the Circulation Desk.
- Interested in foreign languages? The library has several learning kits on the shelves, as well as access to Mango Language—a web-based interactive program you can access from anywhere at any time.
- Playaway is the all-in-one audiobook and ready to play wherever you are, with no need for a separate player. It’s simple to use, regardless of technical aptitude, highly portable and great for multi-tasking, and has unsurpassed audio quality.
- Access to an extensive collection of electronic databases: research articles for your college courses; find eBooks and audiobooks online; look up DIY auto repair manuals; take online courses. (Databases are also available at the AF Portal: Library & Resources > Databases and Online Resources.)
- If you are looking for a specific book in print and it is not available at Kunsan, you may consider using the Interlibrary Loan Program—we will send out your request to our network of libraries around the world. Visit or call the library to complete a request (Please note that requests may take up to 6 to 8 weeks).
The Library Annex is situated in the Community Activity Center, Building 1027. This facility is open 24/7, never closing. Library materials available in the annex circulate on an honor system. There are also 11 commercial access computers, a printer, wi-fi, and two VOIP rooms.