Phone: DSN 782-4026/4039 or Comm 063-470-4026/4039
Hours of Operation
Resiliency, Safety & Training: 24 hour access
Weekend, Holiday & Down Day: 24 hour access
24 HOUR FITNESS CENTER ACCESS PROGRAM
To grant access, personnel are required to stop by the Fitness Center front counter
and register their CAC into the system.
Please check out Fitness_Group_Exercise_August
The Wolf Pack Fitness Center is a two story, 70K-square foot, ultra-modern facility.
- The facility has 2 basketball courts, volleyball courts, 30-foot indoor climbing wall, male and female steam rooms/saunas, two racquetball courts, specialized training room (for more advanced functional training), large multipurpose cardio, strength training, weight room and an overflow cardio area—all located on the first floor.
- Separate cardio room with additional cardio machines, group exercise room, indoor cycling room, indoor running track and the Fitness Assessment Cell—all located on the second floor.
- Outdoor facilities include one softball field, multipurpose turf field; two running tracks and a batting cage.
The Wolf Pack Fitness Center offers an array of fitness options/classes such as state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, group exercise, martial arts, cycling, and circuit training classes. An energy bar is located in the entrance/ large lobby area where you can purchase sports drinks and water to replenish those electrolytes lost during your exercises.
The Fitness Center also offers a variety of programs, events and services to include:
- Intramural softball, football, basketball, and volleyball
- Monthly special events and 5Ks
- 5 Incentive Programs:
- Wall Climbing Club
- Bench Press Club
- Cycling Club
- Running Club
- 1000/500lbs Club