Wolf Pack Standard Room Rates:
Visiting Quarters (VQs): $71.00 per night
Distinguished VQ(DVQs): $78.00 per night
Large Distinguished VQ(LDVQ): $79.00 per night
* effective 1 Nov 2019
Space Available reservations are accepted up to 30 days in advance if our occupancy is low.
We offer free wireless, a business room for computer use to include a printer, fax machine, copy machine and a conference room with occupancy of up to 24 people.
Normal check-in time is 2 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
A late check-out fee will be charged as an additional night’s stay. Guests must submit a valid credit card number to hold a room past 6 p.m. Space-available reservations (non-official duty status) can be made up to 72 hours in advance of arrival. We accept cash, check, Visa, Government Travel Card, MasterCard and American Express.
Located across the street from the golf course, the Wolf Pack Lodge is within walking distance of the Base Exchange, Library, Theater, Wolf Pack Café and Community Center.
Space A Guest Policy
Reservations are accepted up to 3 days in advance when occupancy is 86% or greater. Space A Guests are checked in for up to 3 days at a time. Check with the front desk daily to verify availability.
PCS /In or Out?
Make reservations for your travel as soon as possible. Sponsors can also make reservations to ensure new Wolf Pack members have a room. PCS-in personnel staying for extended amounts of time must pay every 15 days. PCS-out personnel requires a dorm clearance letter to check in.
Room and Facility Information
- All Distinguished Visitor (DV) suites are stocked daily with assorted beverages and liquor. There is a price listing in every suite. Each DV suite reservation will be coordinated with 8th Fighter Wing Protocol prior to arrival.
- Laundry rooms are located on every floor and only registered lodging guests are authorized to use them. Vending machines are available to purchase laundry detergent. Ice machines are located in each of the laundry rooms.
- Wake-up service is available 24 hours a day. Every room is equipped with clock radio, microwave, television, phone, refrigerator and ironing board with iron. There is a directory in each room with base and local area information, phone numbers and lodging policies.
- Free Wi-Fi available in room and in the lobby.
- Lost-and-found items are held for 30 days and then disposed of according to applicable directives. If you lose items during your stay, please contact housekeeping at extension 157 or the front desk by dialing “0”.
- All lodging facilities are non-smoking. If evidence of smoking is found in the room a $150 cleaning fee will apply. Pets and Bikes are not allowed in any of the buildings at any time.
- Visiting quartes have two full beds used only during contingency operations or discretion of Wing Commander.